Registration Form for TNSLPP 2015-2016- Complete notification and download
The Anna university is every year conducting the Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme(TNSLPP). This is the routine process, Anna univ planned to conduct the same in December 2015 for the batch (2015-2016). In this off campus all self financing engineering college students are also eligible to participate. To know more information about anna university off campus 2016 refer below
How to Apply Anna University Off Campus 2015-2016
Students studying in BE/ BTech or MCA with CGPA 8.00 and above from 1st semester to VI sem can apply for the anna university off campus 2016, all department students such as IT, CSE, ECE, EEE, ICE, EIE are eligible to apply for this drive. Students can apply by filling up the application form of TNSLPP 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Anna University Off Campus 2016
- 2016 passed out candidates.
- Candidates with B.E/B. Tech (CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE & IT) & PG (MCA).
- Candidates should have minimum of 75.00% in 10th & 12th.
- Students should have CGPA of 8.00 and above in first sem to Eight semester.
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of recruitment process.
- Candidates must have Oral Communication Skills.
- Should be an Citizen of India.
- If students already placed in Anna University Off Campus is not eligible for attending.
Anna University Off Campus Registration 2016
- The anna university sends the list of colleges which is eligible for the drive, the mentioned college students can only eligible to participate in the off campus conducted by anna university
- Candidates who are going to attend they can download the anna university off campus registration form 2016 to apply.
- The Registration Fee for students attending first time is Rs 750/-
- Many colleges have collected the money from students and send it to Anna university as a Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “The Director, CUIC, Anna University” payable at Chennai.
- To download the Anna university off campus 2016 registration form, click the below link
Anna university TNSLPP Registration Form 2016
Anna University Off Campus Schedule 2016
This is anna university off campus there are so many of the software and manufacturing company will come for recruitment of candidates.
Many companies will come after the January 2016 and it is possible to finish in April 2016. The Anna University placement drives is very important for students to get the place in good companies.
To get full details – Get Now
Anna University off Campus Terms and Conditions
- As per the anna university terms and conditions if students are already placed in a company are not eligible to attend the off campus
- While going to off campus candidates should furnish the photograph duly attested by the Principal of their college
- Candidates need to bring the attested copies of SSLC, HSLC, Diploma and Degree semester mark sheets for verification along with 4 passport size photographs
- If the students gets placed by Anna university TNSLPP off campus, then they need not to attend other company’s recruitment from TNSLPP 2016.
- If any irregularity or recommendation will be treated as a disqualification
Anna University 2016 Off Campus Details
The off campus will be conducted in both the campus: Anna University off campus, Chennai 2016 and Anna University off campus, Coimbatore 2016. According to the student’s preferences they can select the campus.