CLAT 2016 Application Form Registration Last Date, Apply Procedure , Eligibility, Admit Card , Entrance Exam Date, Results
CLAT 2016 Application Form- The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted for taking admission of Under graduate and Post graduate programmes (LL.B & LL.M) in 14 National Law Universities (NLU). The tentative CLAT 2016 exam to be held on 11th May 2016. The Clat 2016 Registration start date, last date, applying process, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Admit card, entrance exam date, results is given below
CLAT 2016 Important Dates:
CLAT 2016 Application Form issue date:
The CLAT application form 014 is available very soon for candidates who all are need to join in GNLU( Gujarat National Law University) Gandhinagar, You can apply through online or filling the application form and send to the NLU home office.
CLAT 2016 Application form
CLAT 2016 Application Form last date
The CLAT 2016 registration last date will be given shortly to candidates. You can fill the Under graduate and Post graduate programmes (LL.B & LL.M) vacancies application form 2016 and submit to the appropriate persons.
CLAT 2016 Apply Procedure:
CLAT 2016 applying process is given details
CLAT Application Submitted Offline
- Interested and eligible candidates can fill the application form 2016 and send it to the Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar office.
- Application form will be submitted to office before the last date finished.
- Students need to enter Name, Date of birth, Education qualification etc.
079 2327 6611
CLAT 2016 Application Submitted Online
- Most of the candidates are submitted their application form through online mode only. It is easy way to register for CLAT 2016.
- To apply candidates need to enter into the GNLU official website www.gnlu.ac.in
- Then click CLAT 2016 and click online application form
- Fill all necessary details like Name, Address, DOB, Father Name etc.
- Finally click the submit button, confirmation mail send to your personal mail id.
Official Website: www.clat.ac.in
CLAT 2016 Eligible Criteria:
CLAT 2016 Education Qualification:
For Under Graduate:
To apply for CLAT 2016 for under graduate candidates should finished Senior Secondary School/Intermediate (10+2) with 45% (40% for SC and ST) in any recognized institution.
Age Limit: 20 year for general( 22 for SC and ST)
For Post Graduate:
The education qualification for post graduate they should finish LL. B/B. L. or Degree equivalent degree from a recognized University with 55%(50% for SC and ST).
CLAT 2016 Admit Card:
Once CLAT 2016 application form date finished the GNLU will release the Admit card or Hall Ticket of CLAT Entrance exam 2016. Candidates will enter roll number, date of birth to download the exam admit card 2016.
CLAT 2016 Exam Centers:
The CLAT exam centres is given below
bangalore, bhopal, chandigarh, Chennai, cuttack, gandhinagar, guwahati, hyderabad, jaipur, jammu , jodhpur, kochi, kolkata, lucknow, mumbai, new delhi, patiala, patna, raipur, ranchi
CLAT 2016 Exam Date:
CLAT 2016 Entrance Exam Date: 11/5/2016
CLAT 2016 Results:
Candidates will check the Common Law Admission Test result 2016 from our website itself.