UPCMET 2016 Application Form UPUMCWA 2016 Apply Online for UG PG Courses
UPCMET 2016 Application Form- The Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association(UPUMCWA) is going to conduct the Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test(UPCMET) for taking admission of MBBS courses for upcoming year 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on offline mode. The other details like eligibility, education qualification, apply procedure, exam pattern, exam dates. results date will be given below.
UPCMET Entrance Exam 2016 Procedure
UPCMET Eligibility Criteria:
For Under Graduate:
- Candidates must finished the 10+2 exam in any recognized board.
- Students should minimum have 50%( 40% for SC/ ST/ OBC) in physics, chemistry and biology.
For Post Graduate:
- Candidates must finished the M.B.B.S courses from any recognized medical university.
- The candidate must have his/her registration with State Medical Council / Medical Council of India.
UPCMET 2016 Age Limit
The age limit is mention for both under graduate and post graduate students. That is given below
UPUGMET age limit 2016: Candidates above 17 years to attend counselling.
UPPGMET age limit 2016: The Internship of the candidate must be completed before April 01, 2016.
UPCMET 2016 Syllabus and Exam Pattern:
- The exam have two papers Paper I and Paper II.
- Totally 200 marks given for paper 1 and paper 2 and 50 question asked for exam.
- There will be a 0.25 deduction in for each wrong answers.
UPCMET 2016 Cut off Marks:
The expected cut off marks for 2016 UPUMCWA exam 50% (40% for SC/ ST).
UPCMET 2016 Apply Procedure:
UPCMET 2016 Online Application Form:
- Go to official UPCMET website.
- Click which degree you want to choose(UG or PG).
- Then click UPCMET APPLICATION FORM 2016( Online Submission).
- Enter your details like Name, DOB, Address, Qualification etc.
- Finally get your UPCMET 2016 registration form as a pdf file.
UPCMET 2016 Offline Application Form:
- Go to official UPCMET portal.
- Select your courses like UG or PG.
- Then click Offline application form 2016.
- Fill the full details of you Name, date of birth, fathers name, mothers name etc.
- Finally send the application form 2016 to UPUMCWA office.
UPCMET 2016 Admit Card:
The admit card will be sent to the candidates by post at their present address given in application form. Candidates will get the UPCMET hall ticket one week before exam in official website www.upumcwa.org.
UPCMET 2016 Important Dates:
UPCMET 2016 Application Form Start Date( Online & Offline): 11th November 2016
UPCMET Application Form 2016 End Date(Offline & Online): 30th April 2016
UPCMET 2016 Admit Card Issue Date: May 2016
UPCMET 2016 Entrance Exam Date: 31st may 2016
UPCMET 2016 Result: 15th June 2016
UPCMET 2016 counselling: After 15th July 2016